Wednesday 19 November 2008

The so-called revision day...

Was having revision class this morning or do you call that lecture? Antah eh. Still 'in-the-process' of getting comfortable with university life. Batah kah tu? Not sure. Whatever. This transition thing is still on. I'm still wondering am I really in Uni? I mean... ah... whateverlah....

Back to the story. I was planning to stay back in the library after taking my timetable slip or as Hana refer it to as an Exam Slip. Whateverlah Dang. Asal kau puas. So was talking with Wafi arah Middle of the CLT yang ada table and chairs ah, well you get me right? and ON THE WAY ke library. Sekalinya I spotted Fan and Hanis. Durang want to eat outsidekan, then tejumpa kadiaku tarus invite me over. I, of course, say 'yes'. Planning after that ke Mall wanna watch Madagascar.

We went to Restoran Kaka. Hanis with his 'ice' Milo and Nasi Katok while Fan with his buttermilk chicken with rice and sky juice. Notice I bold the word ice? Haha... apanya Hanis Ice kali sudah ah bukan lagi 'ping'. Observantkan that guy? Of course I notice it beforeeeeeee, time zaman masih dalam parut my mom g. Just don't wanna make a big deal out of it. We also talk about setting up business. Well you know~ Entrepreneurs' talk what? The detail? No needlah. So tired to extract everything.

Finish eating we went to the mall. -Madagascar- I was quite not in the mood of watching cartoon or movies, and the thought of the (boring) 1st Madagascar still stuck in my head. Siukkan nie? Well that sort of question. However, I was laughing like devil man! Shit! That was a good comedy. I've never feel this good and somewhat refresh. Funny to the max. You know 'absolute maxima'? The phrase I learnt from this morning's class. It means absolutely, supremely, astoundingly, incomparably funny! Nah! Kuar my super poor vocab. So I recommend you guys to watch it.

I think that's all for today..... Lazy to write~ So since exam is so fcuking near, Goodluck everyone! Do your best!

No comments: