Friday 12 September 2008

Airport we go and goodbye beb/pal/buddy/best friend...

We went to send off AIZUDDIEN for last goodbye at airport today, around 5:00PM. The parking area almost fully occupied ( nolah~ Just want to exaggerate the situation a bitXD) but gladly we manage to find the best spot to park. Along with Hafiz and Afandi (the driver) plang toh. So we went to the departure hall upstairs. The others, Syafiq, Safwan, Sarif, Faiz(pie), (did I miss anyone?) already arrive early. So those guys were chitchatting with Zuddien n we joinlah. And comment2 about Dane's outfit. New clothing kali ah?! Gila ko pajal fan~ He also have this funny looking spec. Hahahaha whatever he's thinking. Well dane always like that. How to describe...stylish? I suppose so. Then Ibnu came. Akhir kali ia ah. And what's with the airpos? What? Ntah eh. Whateverlah. So Ibnu also tagur dane's outfit and wear the funny spec. You got to be kidding. I want to shout, " He's not our friend!!!" Bari malu kali ah. Then mau tia jua dane's uncle kan pakai. Lah...Funny eh. Macam c dane. I think it runs in the family.

Still early so Fan N Hafiz went to the Express to reserved the chairs for the others. I didn't join them at first until 5:45pm baru me ke atas and ordered 'Nasi Dagang Daging Rendang'. Batah tunggu ah. WTH. Then again I don't really care. Puasa kali ah. N the talking2 helps a lot. Then my order pun sampai. Wow! That's so unexpected. Guess what? Simple berabis. I want like the picture arah menu ah. Gila demanding me ah. But yeah the pic looks tasty bui. Time puasa anything looks yummy to us right? So after awhile pie n Ibnu join us.

Finish eating we went to join dane and his family again. Hahahaha mau jua merasa goodbye hug right? No seriously! Ibnu yang mau banar. Me oso lah. Wanna cry? Nolah. Control 'macho'. Too many people kali ah. Then everyone went to the checkpoint and do the whatever wave. Suppose to be Mexican wave but somehow with only a few people it's a mess up wave. Instead we 'teriak2' and what they said? Me also can't quite get it. But I suppose it's,"We love you!" Hahahah actually dunno what the others said but I shout the above atulah. Saja wanna try shouting in the crowds. Then after he went inside the waiting hall kami pun kan blah. Of course salam dane's parents n tower-height younger brotherlah. Hehehe Nolah Safwan lagi tinggi. Can't see his head. Wah! Then before balik we decided to 'salam' as in shake hand sama John@Jonathan. Sorry mate me likes to give names yang easy for me to call. I said, "Goodluck John ah". Balik2 plang toh but it was sincere you know... Then we went down the arrival area.

Me, Fan n Hafiz kan balik dah nie. But we sembahyang dululah. Then go back. Fan sent me home first and then go sumwhere with Hafiz to lepakz with the others yang tadi. I mean seriously on Ramadhan night? Oh well happy lapakz-ing guys. That's all for today. Next is go sleep....Heavy already my eyelids. Close book.... Good night....

Again and again Goodbye Dane. Goodluck yes?

p/s: Rightkah your name ah? I confuse the spelling for your name and Alif....XD Sorry mate!!!

No comments: